A revolution in artisanal hamburger forming machines
RM SERTEC IBÉRICA presents its new MACHINE/CARTRIDGE hamburger forming system, a system which makes it possible to diversify, innovate and open up new market opportunities. It will be especially beneficial for the catering, restaurant, butchers, fishmongers and supermarket market segments.
The operating principle of this new system is an electric forming machine with an environmentally-friendly cardboard container (also called a cartridge) with a capacity of 1 kg of fresh or frozen product.
Its great degree of flexibility allows it form all sorts of product (meat, fish, vegetable, cheese, vegan, gluten free, low fat, organic, confectionary, etc.) of different weights and diameters depending on the client’s specifications.
This new system has significant advantages over industrial systems, as explained below.
Improved product quality
- Thanks to its instant manufacturing process, the product maintains its colour and texture and increases its succulence.
- The cartridge system makes it possible to use exactly the desired amount of product, and the rest can be kept without deterioration or wastage.
- All of the products have the same net weight.
- It involves a saving in product packaging and storage materials.
- Eliminates environmentally harmful materials (plastics).
- Environmentally friendly cardboard.
- Highly versatile with regards to changing product, measurements, weights and forms.
- Form/manufacture in the traditional artisanal way.