New machine burguer former model HBS250-CP - RS110
RM Sertec Iberica has designed the incorporation of the paper or cellophane for the lower part of the hamburger in our machine.
BURGER FORMER MACHINE MODEL HBS250-CP - RS110:
Suitable for molding all kind of three-dimensional shapes from minced or pieces of meat, fish, solid masses, potato, etc. previously kneaded and/or prepared for their molding.
This machine is totally autonomous, we would only need to feed the product into the loading hopper.
We have applied our latest technology, in terms of feeding the products between the pumping area and the forming area in a precise and delicate way, maintaining the original characteristics of the masses processed.
All these factors and improvements are those that guarantee us that once the products are formed, they preserve their initial nature as much as possible.
It also has incorporated our paper or cellophane placement system in the lower part of the hamburger.
Placing paper or cellophane by the bottom of the burger:
- Equipped with double output tape (bottom paper theme).
- Equipped with electric servomotors control of advance of the tapes.
- Individualized shaft for paper rolls / cellophane. Ø 25 mm.
- Coil mandrel Ø 25 to Ø 50 mm.
- Maximum diameter of roll of paper or cellophane 150 mm.
- Width of the paper or cellophane maximum 110 mm per unit.
- Equipped with mechanical / pneumatic cutting blade.
- Mechanical graduation / manual positioning cutting.
Machine conceived and designed for the industrial sector.
- Output belt width 250mm
- Production of 10 to 40 cycles / min depending on the product to be formed.
- Maximum patty size 113 mm (per 2 units).
- Minimum thickness of the forming plate 6mm / maximum 30mm.
- Option of producing 3 dimensional products.
- Electrical / pneumatic / hydraulic operation.
- Equipped with PLC integrated in touch screen.
- Time/pressure filling control.
- Linear motion shaping plate.
- Equipped with aeration plate.
- Pneumatic / mechanical / air ejection system (depending on the product).
- Forming tools can be changed in 10 mins.
- Placing paper or cellophane by the bottom of the burger.
- Hopper capacity of 165 lts.
- Operation and control through "Servo motor".
- Short route of the product for a better definition of the sausage.
- Removable rotor base for easy cleaning.
- Concentric drawing pump of descendant pallets.
- Vacuum chamber incorporated in the same machine.
- Equipped with vacuum apparatus.
- IP69K standard photocells.
- All electrical systems meet IP65 standard.
- IP66 standard distribution panel.
- Ceramic Microsphere spray finish.
- Easy cleaning.
- Made from AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Built under U.S.D.A. / CE (European) standards with suitable food-grade materials.
- Voltage: 380V. - 50Hz. - 3Ph.
- Power 7.3 Kw.
- Pneumatic connection 3/8 GAS
- Air pressure 6 bars
- Air consumption 54 ltr. min